Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Have a Girl Crush on Jennifer Lawrence...


Before I go into detail with this post, I have to define a (sometimes confused) term: girl crush. There are 3 types of girl crushes;

Les-be-honest... 
1. Bestie girl crush: I think this girl is hilarious, fun and flat-out amazing. I want her to be my best friend.
2. Bombshell girl crush: I think this girl is beautiful, and has a ridiculous amount of sex appeal. I’m super jealous of her
3. Les-be-honest girl crush: A combination of the Bestie and the Bombshell. If I didn’t like boys so much, I would definitely date her.

I have the biggest Les-be-honest girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence right now! Maybe it's because she's generally a bit of an awkward girl like me, but she's also gorgeous, hilarious, intelligent, talented … I could go on forever. But what really sealed the deal on this latest girl crush? Her outstanding recovery from an awkward situation at the 2013 Oscar Awards. I think everyone has seen the latest Academy Awards ceremony this previous week, if you haven’t you should probably stop reading my blog now, because we obviously are not on the same level. Anyways, Jennifer Lawrence fell victim to a classic awkward situation: falling up the stairs. This situation is brought to another level simply because it was at the Oscars with millions watching, as she was going up to receive her award for Best Actress. She handled the situation better than even I could have, with poise, grace and of course humour. Just watch her media conference after the ceremony, and try to tell me you don’t have a girl crush on her too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment